1.19.2011

holiday moments

Just rethinking over the blissful days with my lovely lady, Sam. The holidays of 2010. Never forget the special memories, but dig deep and bury the worst. Love you all.

In front of The Lotus Hotel after an hour of little dubstep fun.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sushi at Ajisai Sushi Bar in Kerrisdale. One of my favourite sushi places to go in Vancouver. They got the BESSSTTT NEGITORO ROOOOOLLLLLLLLL. A must order, if you didn't already get my point. Hehe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A holiday gathering. Quinoa salad + homemade hummus. My mother seriously deserves an award. MMmmmmm. I feel like I ate through all my days during the holiday. The after-effects of these days are tremendously horrible. AIIIYAAAAAA !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wearing: mink-lined Keith cape and a new hair style. I don't know if I'll ever do that bun again..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From a quick visit to The Sartorialist. A perfectly popped collar can do man all the good.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We finally go behind the lens and see him and his life. A day walking around with photo-fashion-savvy man, Scott Schumann. Visit The Sartorialist.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...