1.31.2011

song of the day

Fluxus Voices vol.3 - "우리의 밤은 당신의 낮보다 아름답다" (Our night is more beautiful than your day)
A collaboration of singers from Korea to produce acapella videos. I find these oh so very cute and oh so very talented !!


Follwing up on more Korean indie songs... Here is 박지윤(Park Ji-Yoon) singing 봄 여름 그사이(Between Spring and Summer)


Okay THE LAST Korean indie band to blog this post. I promise, ahhahaha. 옥상달빛 (Moonlight on the Roof) singing 스물다섯 (Twenty-five). These ladies are fairly new, I think. Well I just discovered them and they only have one album out (the cover's SICK btw, it's a simple one featuring a dinosaur head !!!!). Quite impressive for this SUPER indie sounding band of two women. I love their faint little voices and small eyes peering from those frames. Hehe. They talk about how they've turned 25 and is now of real age where they gotta be independent adults. INSERT LONG AND HEAVING SIGH HERE. I'VE NO CLUE WHAT I'LL BE LIKE WHEN I'M 25. GAWWWD. I don't even want to think about it yet... Better enjoy my last month and half of still being a teenager.. 19-year-olds FTW !!



And for the grand finale of videos !! Meet Liu Wen backstage at her editorial shoot for West East Magazine photographed by Daniel Garriga !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...