1.31.2011

Explosion Bytes

Surprisingly, there's a few things that are eating up my time.. other than my history short paper due less than 24 hours. There are three points:

1) I OPENED A TUMBLR. SHIT SHIT SHOOT DAMN DAMMIT OHHHNOOOOOOOO WHY DID I !?
So come play with me. It's pretty epic, I guarantee you. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
I AM PURPOSE ON TUMBLR YEAHHH CELEBRATION TIME
I AM PURPOSE ON TUMBLR YEAHHH CELEBRATION TIME
I AM PURPOSE ON TUMBLR YEAHHH CELEBRATION TIME


2) Found a new male model that I'm obsessed with, but of course not as much as Yuri Pleskun. He is the LORD of male models, I tell ya. Well anyways, this new one's name is ADRIEN SAHORES. Relatively new to the industry having walked two seasons now. HE IS HOT and talented !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


3) I'll be starting to help out with some articles for String Magazine ! Vancouver's online culture magazine. I'm thrilled to be undertaking this project but pretty nervous as well. Hopefully it'd go well all according to the plan..... Haha, I better start collecting those karma points !! EEK !

tumblr, fashiongonerogue, tfs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...