9.10.2010

anpanman

The day me + my friends hit up Marulilu Cafe on Broadway and Cambie.. right across from the Canada Line station ! It's one of the cutest place I've been and definitely a recommendation !! So go out and hit it up now !! For lunch !! The price is very reasonable, the drink selection is huuuuuge, and the Japanese style lunch platter thing is the CUTEST THING EVER !! I think it came with natto, fish, miso, rice, tamago, and another little dish that I cannot recall. YUM !!

Wearing: F21 sweater, Rachel Roy jumpsuit, vintage Ferragamo heels, vintage bag, gold neckclaces mix & matched along w random rings.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I ordered the Anpan-man bun and a matcha latte. It was only a 12oz latte, but I couldn't finish it.. It was quite large and HOT !! YAY !! And got too milky afterwards..... I usually can't drink lattes. Anyhow, the simple latte art was truly appreciated and the Anpan-man bun was a BLAST TO THE PASSSTTT. WOOOOO !!

WHO IS ANPANMAN !??! Of course !! A Japanese classic cartoon character !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...