9.06.2010

song of the day, like really, TODAY.

Tangled by The Black Skirts -- 검정치마
I like this guy's new album 201. It's deep and messed. It's got lots of other good songs. I thought I liked Le Fou Muet.. but today, all I've been playing is this one, Tangled. So why not just embed the tangled one. It's got swell lyrics. If you can read Korean, look down. It goes well with the weather in Vancouver today, all rainy and sad. Reality hits. Hits hard. Ouch.



Lyrics:
Shooting your gun into the dark, let’s see who fires back.
When a bite comes without a bark, whose gonna watch your back.
So little in so much time has been tasted.
You wasted all that we had.
Maybe we were wrong from the start because we are sorry, sorry excuses for love.
Summer's never coming again we will tangle in the wind and rain. Oh no.
사랑을 외던 끈적한 입술에 바르던 분홍색 다른 입술로 번지려 하네
18 나 어떡해 지난 몇 일간 새던 눈물과 밤은 누가 재워주려나
너는 우릴 쉽게 버렸어
We are sorry, sorry excuses for love.
Summer's never coming again.
We will tangle in the wind and rain.
It's ok with me though, I will just keep my radar low,
If you knew what I know, it's nothing knew at all.
But love stay with me.............

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...