9.06.2010

E V O L U T I O N

One of my fav models, Freja Beha Erichsen, TOTALLY EVOLVES !! She was doing some bland editorials recently...... BUT LOOK AT THIS EDITORIAL SHE DID FOR VOGUE KOREA !! I find the poses all very unique and mature. Her facial expressions are diverse and so are her ensembles. I do love this a lot. This is my first "like" out of Vogue Korea... I find that magazine one of those that are truly not worth a buy or a even a read ! But here, I am now finding that both the magazine and Freja are evolving as time passes.
Stylist: Ye Young Kim
I'm noting this to you and me...... I like this stylist. I like this editorial A LOT.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fashiongonerogue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...