9.08.2010

wants

Because I was lazy and did not take shots of my multiple buys over the summer you can drool over my wants for fall. Don't recall which brand this is.. or if this is pre-fall or fall/winter. But whatever. Yes, I know.. I'm OBSESSED WITH LONG SILHOUETTE.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

If only I had a driver's license. My test is on October 28th !! HOPEFULLY I PASS. Hopefully... I take it. LOL. Since a couple of weeks ago, I've not been practicing my driving due to the fact that I lost my license along with my wallet on a night that resembles "The Hangover." GRRRR. Nevertheless, I'd love to drive one of these though ! Suzuki's new LAPIN !!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
studdedhearts, vvshu

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...