9.25.2010

august dreamin'

Today.. the weather WAS nice. You see, in Vancouver, we experience ALL FOUR SEASONS' weather in ONE DAY !! WOAAAHH. Sounds cool, right !? NOT WHEN YOU LIVE HERE. Okay, enough weather rant. Moving on... These are pictures from a sunny August day.

I dressed up: DIY headband, Guess tee, Ferragamo belt, Rachel Roy harem jumpsuit, vintage Ferragamo heels (that are now sadly RIP)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then I went Downtown to meet up with my lovely friend, Dayeon, to take some pictures of her boyfriend.. for his online shopping mall store. HEHEHE. Then I moved myself and picked up my other friend, Jenny, to go to Richmond for some HIGH QUALITY ASIAN FOODS YUM !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

At Bubble Queen. In my opinion, the BEST BUBBLE TEA PLACE IN VANCOUVER, HANDS DOWN. Located across from Magnetic Cafe (which used to be named, Gogo Tea), it is a small place that is PACKED if you come during rush hours.
We ordered: Mango mochi ball bbt, lime calpis slush, and blueberry cheesecake.
Mine was the blueberry cheesecake, and let me tell ya, IT TASTED LIKE IT !! Perchance it is because Bubble Queen uses FRESH FRUIT for everything and NO POWDER at all !! With tax and the pearls, these special, one-of-a-kind bubble teas end up between $5.50 to $6. This price for its content size, quality, and taste is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE !! I mean, compare this to like.. idk... JUGO JUICE OR BOOSTER JUICE !! Which one would YOU rather take 1?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The other Asian food place.. Where I had this weird red bean shaved ice in a cup thing...... LOL. Then I relocated to Cafe Crepe on Granville Street for some little drinks w another group of friends !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

And then... we went out to Venue. I did not expect this at all. I looked ridiculous amidst the dressed up doll-like girls in beautiful high heels. The bouncer opened my honking big bag and the first thing that showed through his flashlight.. was my The Great Gatsby book. TALK ABOUT EMBARRASSING !!!!!!!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...