9.28.2010

DROP it.

DROPSNAP SAVES ME. They give me a hot man to drool over for another few days.. until more fashionably dynamic Japanese men come up on their street fashion site.

To be quite honest, I'D KILL TO WEAR HIS OUTFIT. Just quoted this girl who I talked with at Shine the other night.. It was one of the sweetest compliment I've heard in my life !! But anyways, back on topic, his jacket thing down there is better than any piece of clothing I've seen on ANYONE lately. Including runways. AM I GETTING TOO PRACTICAL FOR THE FASHION INDUSTRY !??! AHHHH !! AHHHHH !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And a girl for inspiration ~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AND NOTE TO SELF: WEAR BROOCHES. Fall's here, ladies. BRING OUT THE VINTAGE OR BRAND-NAME, THRIFTED AND CHEAP-LOOKIN' BROOCHES AND STICK THEM ON TO COLLARS OF ANYTHING !! RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERRRRREEEE BITCHEZZZZZ.
Pictures from Dropsnap

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahaha oMG EW HIS LEGS ARE SO HAIRY!!

daniel

rachel said...

SO BEAUTIFULLY HAIRY !! AS IF GOD HIMSELF HAD PLACED EACH ONE OF THOSE HAIRS IN THE IMMACULATE ORDER. ALGORITHMS. ..... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...